Tuesday 1 February 2011

New Month, New Comparisons (well I tried!)

I thought I would get ahead of the game and do some price comparisons today. Well it turns out I am a long way ahead of the game because I have actually struggled to find comparisons to do! A lot of our competitors don't seem to have some of the newer cartridges or they are out of stock. I have put three up just so you know I have actually done something!

Canon PG-40+CL-41 Twin Pack. This is one of the ones I have struggled with and that is a surprise because these are not brand new cartridges, they have been out for a couple of years. Asda, Tesco WH Smith and Viking either had no stock or just plain didn't list it. Luckily we have it in stock and a good price too - £34.74. We also have the individual cartridges PG-40 (Black) £18.24 and CL-41 (Colour) £21.34, but if you buy the twin pack you are saving £4.84.


Brother LC-985 Quad pack. This is a new range of cartridges from Brother. Once again Asda, Tesco, WH Smith and Viking didn't have a single thing on any of their websites about the LC-985. We have not only the quad pack but the single cartridges and the compatible cartridges too! LC-985 Quad pack is £37.20 and the compatible quad pack is £14.99.


Epson T0715. At last we have comparisons!
Asda £33.00 + £4.95 delivery = £37.95 (out of stock when I looked this morning)
Tesco £35.71 + £5.00 delivery = £40.71
WH Smith £38.39
Viking Price shown excluding VAT £27.19, with VAT - £32.62 + £3.40 delivery = £36.02
KC INKS £35.12


We also have the compatible quad pack at £14.99. And remember NO POSTAGE AND PACKING! You only pay for the cartridges!
I was hoping to be able to do a comparison on a new cartridge from each of the different brands, I gave up because otherwise this would have been a long post just listing our prices! Some of the ones I tried to compare are - Canon CLI-521 Pack, HP901, Epson T1285 and Kodak 10 Twin pack. I think I will try again in another few weeks to give everyone else a chance to catch up! We really do our best to save you money and pride ourselves for having a friendly, efficient FAST service to go with it!

1 comment: