Monday 21 March 2011

Our first BIG test...

If only the road ahead was as straight and clear as this one! We have had our first BIG TEST. I know you all think that surely it is the second one after all I wrote about a hiccup with Ginger just the other day.... Ginger can be mended! The tour company that we had booked the trip with have just cancelled! So we were faced with a decision to either give up or get on with it and organise it ourselves. Well we are not ones for giving up so we have started with the preparations! I am feeling a little daunted because now I have to plan routes, find hotels etc as well as organising all fund raising side! At least we have a bit of time between now and July, it will fly past though! We also have a charity blog page on our website now there is not much up there yet (yes it is another thing for yours truly) I will be posting all sorts of things on there in the coming weeks. Here's a link http://www.kc-inks.co.uk/pages/Charity_Blog.html Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment