Tuesday 22 March 2011

Things to make us happy!


I can't tell you how happy it makes us all here at KC Inks to get feed back (bad and good, but hopefully good!) So when we get an email like this one it makes our day! Here is what a lovely customer had to say.
Hello
I recently bought an HP printer and went to your site to see if you stocked the relevant inks. I found that you do. Now here is the good part! Before I could order them my printer ran out of ink so I ordered them around 5pm. I was amazed and truly grateful when the order turned up the following morning.
Thank you so much for your amazing service. I look forward to many years happy trading with you and I'll pass on your company details to my daughters and encourage them to use you too.
HK
We really do try very hard to give the best service we possibly can!

No comments:

Post a Comment