Thursday 10 March 2011

This week I have needed the matchsticks....

I am very sorry for the complete lack of any sort of communication via social media this week. I have not been slacking honestly! In fact the complete opposite, we have been working very hard on the website. The bad thing is that it is all "behind the scenes" work so you can't see what we've been doing.... but we have done a LOT!

I took a picture of my computer screen just to prove I am not making it up! This is a peek at what the back of the website looks like, we have been adding links onto each and every page on the website - every single cartridge and printer!
It is very boring repetitive work, we started last Sunday and have been coming into work early everyday since as well, this morning I was here before the car park opened! Luckily I didn't have to wait long. We are about half way through, roll on the weekend! Next week will be fun as well it is STOCK TAKE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment